martes, 13 de marzo de 2007

4th THEORICAL ENGLISH CLASS

In the fourth class of English we spoke about works that we had made each one of us. More than half of the people in the class it worked or it had worked during last years. I seated next to a pair of French and one of them worked in a company of Internet and the other in a hot line. I said to them that I worked in a restaurant, that received rather little but that as advantage is that single it was a day to the week and that although received very little because it was enough me for the expenses of my car. Next, we saw a video of a presentation badly done. The person who towards the presentation, was nervous, arrived behind schedule upon presentment, did not appear to the audience, some times she spoke very bass and without watching the audience. All these errors we commented them when the video finalized.
I must recognize that whichever Kieth I let to us make a break we went away to see the Barça - Liverpool. It was a good party, that to Kieth it had liked to see it but as puts in front education to the leisure, because it gave the classes, as it had to be. In this sense I request excuses to Kieth to me to have released to half class.

No hay comentarios: